Monday, May 17, 2010

Movin' On Up


Next week, Elias will move from Toddlers to Minis at school. He has been visiting his new classroom for a few weeks now to help him transition. I think he is excited about it. I got "the list" last week for what he needed for the new classroom. I've heard people complain about all the stuff they have to buy for kids when they start school, but at least (in most cases) those are public schools with limited funding. I pay the tuition bill for the school, and it doesn't seem to me like they should have any money issues. I probably spent over $50 on paper, glue, crayons, pencils, kleenex, etc. That doesn't include the stuff just for Elias: toothbrush, comb, brush, underwear, etc. This kid better be a potty trained budding artist by the time he moves on to the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment