Friday, August 10, 2012

Let the Partying Begin

There are a crazy number of birthdays in the Spring and Summer for the kids in Elias' class.  When Mom and Jim were here, Elias had 2 to go to in one weekend.

 First up was Joey's gymnastics party.

The birthday girl...although not at her party, but at a different party.

 Ezra loved it!  Thanks goodness Mom was there to help chase him down.

 Elias needed a little more convincing, but once he finally jumped off the horse into the pit a few times (with some pushes from me), he liked it.

 Elias in the pit.

Next up was Grace.  Her party was at a bouncy house place.  Oh how I do enjoy those!

Happy birthday Grace!

 They had a play area for small kids, which was a life saver since I had Ezra with me too.

 Elias playing on the little slide.

 Elias going down the big slide.

I think I love going to the kid's birthday parties even more than Elias does.  Good thing we have Ezra so I can do them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment