Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bithdays, Birthdays

My cousin Kate, who lives in the Denver area, has two girls, and one has a birthday near Elias'.  We celebrated with a small family party at our house.  We had balloons, German Chocolate cake and lots of giggles.  Elias even got a belated car/train birthday gift that was so cool.  Thanks Kate!

 Carina
Angelina and Elias

In May, we celebrated Storm's birthday, a girl from Elias' class.  The kids ran around at the Little Gym.  After Elias warmed up to it, he loved it.  He is a little monkey after all.

 Storm and her Mom ready to knock down the big wedge mat.


The whole gang.


Then there was Jack's party, a boy from Elias' class.  We went to a place called Great Play where the kids play different sports and activities while interacting with projected images on the walls.  They ran around looking for Buddy, played football, soccer, basketball, balloons, threw balls and screamed at the top of their lungs.  Each of them got a medal when it was over.

 Jack ready to blow out the candles.

Ezra likes to run around just like the rest of them.

It turns out I really enjoy watching the adults who run these birthday parties.  Some are better than others.  I love the ones who really get into it and get silly with the kids.  I usually end up laughing way more than the kids do.  If I am ever in need of a job, I think I know where I'll look first.  May be my true calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment