Friday, June 5, 2009

Grandpa Don



We had a great time with Grandpa Don! Let's start with the chores. We got the front and backyard all fixed up. He helped us put in more edging, fix the fabric in the backyard, add more wood chips, weed, fix the gutters...I highly recommend him if you need any work done.

We headed up to Breckenridge since Dad was staying there for a nice relaxing week's vacation. We went on a very snowy hike and got to try out the backpack for Elias again. He seemed to really like it and even fell asleep on the way out.


Then we went to the Country Boy Gold Mine and had a very interesting tour. We were all glad we weren't miners back in the day.

They even had a big slide that Elias and I went down. It was pretty fast. I think I liked it more than Elias did.


We had a great visit. I wonder what fun we will have next time? I've already got a list of work we can do around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those CHEEKS!! What a good looking baby!
    (Elias, not Grandpa...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait...what did i just write??

    ReplyDelete