Friday, May 29, 2009

Obsessed

I'm obsessed with many things: cleaning up after yourself, making lists, being on time. But these are old obsessions. My new found obsession is blogs. I love reading what other people post about themselves. Being able to leave a relevant comment is icing on the cake. I check everyone's blog in my bookmarks everyday...sometimes twice a day. One page hasn't been updated in over a year, but I still look to see if they decide to come back to it. It has gotten so bad that I find myself upset when people haven't posted in a while (you know who you are). I knew it was a true obsession when I was checking a friend from grade school's sister's blog and couldn't believe she hadn't written in a few months, and I found myself really disappointed. I barely knew her when I was 12. I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment