Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pure Torture

Elias' hair was getting pretty long, so we decided to take him to get it cut yesterday at a kid haircut place. They have cars for the kids to sit in and people who actually know how to cut hair. It seems like a huge step up from when I cut it at home. How bad could it be?


This seems like it could be fun.

We had to wait a bit, and it was fun to watch the other kids getting cuts. They were all older than Elias and seemed to sit pretty well. When it was finally our turn, we thought the car would be the best choice.


This is interesting.

Once the woman sprayed water on his hair, it was all down hill.


What are you doing?


I don't think so.

Matt ended up holding him and sitting in a regular chair while the woman cut Elias' hair. It was about 15 minutes of pure torture, both for Elias and everyone in the place.

Elias calmed down sometime after we got home. I think I'll have to dust off my scissors for next time.

2 comments:

  1. Jacob screamed at the haircut place until just recently. It's aweful! BTW - I posted a link from my blog to yours (my way of bookmarking) will take it off if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I put yours here as well.

    ReplyDelete