Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry "Hurl" Christmas

Puzzles!

The perfect way to use the Lego bin


We had the best of intentions this Christmas, but to say it didn't really turn out would be an understatement. Elias caught a throwing up bug at school which he gave to me just before Matt's parents arrived. I gave it to Matt, Matt gave it to both his parents; even Sumo got sick. At least Dad didn't get it. We (Marjie, Paul, Don, Elias, Matt, Sumo and I) went up to the condo and spent some cold days up there for Christmas despite everyone's troubles. Elias got too many presents, but that always seems to be the way. A summary: puzzles, Legos, a homemade Lego table that will arrive in February, Thomas the Train magnetic book and lunch box, homemade pillow, homemade race cars, musical clackers, books. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Matt and I got gifts to charity, plus I got a hand carved jewelry box. We are glad that a bunch of our family came to Denver to spend Christmas with us, even though "sick" is the main gift we gave. I have a feeling they are reconsidering for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment