Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vacation...I Think Not


Even though Christmas wasn't quite what we hoped, we did manage to have a little fun. We took a snowsuited Elias sledding and to the playgrounds up in Fraser. Once we got home, we walked to the park to play nearly every day. The big, twisty, yellow slide is his favorite. Elias even walked home from the school one afternoon (about 5 blocks). On Friday night, Matt and I went out swing dancing while Dad babysat. Today, Elias and I went to the Children's Museum.

The thing is, I wouldn't really call this time off of work a vacation. It really as been quite a bit of work. Entertaining Elias is a full time job, and since the daycare has been closed, we've had to do it all ourselves. I must say, I am looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow...and I'm pretty sure Elias is looking forward to school. Matt and I can only be interesting for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment