Friday, August 13, 2010

A Revelation?

Or maybe just a "Duh" moment. I've complained more than once that I just don't feel inspired to do any house cleaning anymore. It is really hard to crack down and clean, so we seem to be letting it go more and more. I don't like coming home to a dirty house, but that is apparently not enough to get me to do anything about it. I think I just figured out why. I am forever picking up Elias toys, cleaning out his lunch box, washing the dishes, wiping his hands and face, etc. Just maintaining the house at its dirty state takes a lot of time every day, so putting extra effort into cleaning just isn't happening very often. At least now it makes a little more sense why I feel a lack of motivation. Or maybe better stated as, "Duh".

No comments:

Post a Comment