Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Wish List

A few people have asked me what Elias might like for Christmas. My ideas are pretty limited, so if you have some of your own that is probably your best bet. What I do know is that Elias definitely needs some new toys.

Games - He has Memory, and he seems to like looking at the cards, etc. I got him Candyland for Christmas this year, but I know there are tons more. I thought Cooties or Elefun he might really enjoy. At Target they have these plastic boxes that look like books. I've decided this is the way to go so the boxes don't get crushed. I'm certainly ready for him to be able to play some games.

Colorforms - These are those plasticy stickers that only stick to shiny surfaces. If you could find some with a neat theme, I think he would like them. I got him a puzzle that has some of those with it, and he likes it. He still LOVES stickers.

Puzzles - I got him one of these for Christmas this year too, but he seemed to like the puzzle I got him back in October a lot, so I am hoping new ones will spark his interest again.

Teacher Books - This is what Elias calls books with real pages (not board books). We have a few (Ex. Hop on Pop), but not too many of those. They would still need to be pretty short and easy to read with not a lot of words on each page. Most of the "teacher books" we have now are too long, and he gets bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment