Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Rude

"Excuse me. Can I get by you?" Sounds polite and nice enough right?

Well, let me explain the situation. Elias and I went to the grocery store today, and Elias wasn't really into it. We had to get one of those gigantic carts with the cars on the front (I mean, we just HAVE to have one) which Elias gets in and out of as we stop to get things off of the shelf. Those things are enormous, have a huge turning radius, and are next to impossible to steer. The aisles are jam packed with display cases on the floor and one of those kid carts barely fits down the aisle by itself. Elias is out of the cart and not excited about getting back in. More than once people ask me, the obviously really pregnant lady, if they can squeeze by. Are you kidding me? Where am I supposed to go? I can't get Elias to get back in the cart and you trying to shove your cart past us isn't really helping. Can you give me second please?

If you get annoyed with people bringing their kids to the store, you try shopping with one of those car carts. It will give you a whole new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment