Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Whirlwind Visit


Grandma Darleen and Grandpa Jim came out for a visit a few weeks ago. We had a great time, but not a moment of rest. Here are some of the things we did. I know most of them will make you jealous:

Installed drawer locks to keep Elias from meddling
Did some sewing related mending
Took out the toilet and sink from the basement in anticipation of redoing it
Changed a smoke detector battery
Sanded and painted a little mishap with the garage (yes it was me and my car)
Fixed the handle of the pack n play

While I know it doesn't seem like we could have had any more fun, we also:

Went to two Music Together classes
Visited the mountains and had a picnic dinner
Toured some property at Winter Park
Played with Elias

Really makes Denver sound fun, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment