Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Already

I know, I know...it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I wanted to get this out there in case those handful of readers out there who are going to get Elias a Christmas gift are going to go shopping soon. I've decided to go for a theme based Christmas for Elias this year (learned this from Jamie!). If you were planning on getting him something, please get him some Duplo Legos. Duplo Legos are a little bigger than regular sized Legos (and compatible with regular Legos), and Elias seems to love them at the doctor's office. We already have a table "ordered", so just some Duplo building blocks (bricks) would be great. Lucky for me Elias doesn't know how to use the computer yet, so he won't read this and spoil Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment