Friday, May 6, 2011

Must Have Been Delusional

I just can't fathom that back in February I survived Matt taking a ski trip to Steamboat. He didn't think it was a good idea, but I insisted. He was gone from a Thursday night to a Sunday night. Ezra wouldn't have been even 2 months and was certainly still getting up at night to eat. I did send Elias to school on the Friday, and we went to a new music class on Saturday because I had a free coupon, but still. From the stories Matt told me when he got back, it sounded like everyone had a fabulous time. It is a good thing they went when they did, because now that I am sleeping better, I'm not nearly as delusional. Matt has no plans for a long weekend trip in the foreseeable future. He might just have to wait another 18 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment