Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Adult Parties


We went to multiple parties this summer, mostly for friends from work. Out friends Noah and Carissa had a beer brewing party. The highlight was Carlos taking Elias high up in the tree. Maybe he'll like climbing trees as much as I did as a kid. I loved picking apples.

A co-worker of mine from my old job moved to England, so at her going away party I got the chance to catch up with people I used to work with from my last project. I was talking to Rich about how my new job was OK, but it just wasn't the same. He said that a work group like that only comes once in a lifetime. Sniff, sniff. I miss you guys!

Surprisingly, this was not at the beer brewing party, but at a party thrown by one of Matt's co-workers. They had a bouncy house and awesome food. Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment