Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ahhhhh....

to be climbing again. While when most people think of climbing they don't think of it as relaxing, it has been a kind of soothing to get back into it. I quit quite a while before Elias was born and am just now finding the time (and energy) to get back on the rock...mostly thanks to my friends Noah and Carissa who just moved back into town (Hey, those friends that have moved away, did you get that...they moved BACK). I have been to the gym twice and feel like I still remember how to climb, but I just need to get my strength back. Hopefully it won't take long.

A few weekends ago, we all went climbing outside.


When I say all, I mean all. Elias sat on a blanket most of the time, but did his fair share of eating the rocks.


Lucky for us Noah was feeling up to leading some climbs for us.


I've definitely gotten the itch again, so maybe I can put up a few climbs by the end of the season. Time to start those fingertip pull ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment