Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Second Haircut


On Friday I gave Elias a haircut. My second time cutting hair. It looks considerably better than it did long, but if you check out some previous pictures, that isn't saying much. Last haircut (only 2 months ago!), we took him to a kid's place, which none of us enjoyed...not even the lady who got paid. I was hoping that doing it at home would make it better, but alas, no. Elias screamed pretty much the whole time. I seem to go back and forth between doing it at home, and paying the $30 to take him somewhere. Maybe next time I will try cutting it while he is this drawer. He seems to like playing in it...and maybe I could use a bowl to help me out.

1 comment:

  1. We found someone who is great with kids' haircuts - the first one who didn't make them cry. She cuts out of her home, and doesn't charge $30. If you want the info, let me know.

    ReplyDelete