Friday, December 4, 2009

33

I've been 33 now for almost a month, and I am just now getting around to writing about it. I guess the older you get, the less important they become.

I had a great birthday. Matt surprised me the day before by inviting friends over for pizza, and every single one of them got me a present. I got chocolate from two of them (they know me well), a toaster for the condo, a homemade bag and homemade earrings, and a bar of natural, yummy smelling soap. Unfortunately for me the Broncos were playing that night, and most of them wanted to watch. Not what I would have chosen, but it was still nice to have everyone over.

On my birthday I opened many wonderful cards, had breakfast in bed and went to work with cake. I always try to bring a cake in on my birthday because then I just get that many more people to celebrate with me! That night, Mom and Jim and two of their friends were in town, and we went out to a nice Italian dinner. I got a beautiful scarf and some wooden spoons to round out my birthday loot. I'd say I made out really well.

Do I feel older? That depends on when you ask me, and if Elias is having a good day or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment